- All inquiries are to be directed to the Casey to the Town Clerk by letter, email, or phone (715) 635-7580.
- Cashier check or money order @ $100.00 per plot payable to the Town of Casey, are to be mailed to the Town Clerk at W7920 County Hwy E Spooner, WI 54801
- The Town Clerk will forward check or money order to the Town of Casey Treasurer.
- The Town Clerk will then notify the Secretary of the Casey Plan Commission of the applicant’s name and plot request for action as an agenda item at the next scheduled Casey Planning Commission meeting.
- The Casey Plan Commission will assign plot(s) and make designation on plat map and complete Deed(s) to Plot and forward to the Town Clerk to file and issue copy to the applicant.
Note: For rules and regulations refer to Town of Casey webpage Ordinances and cemetery ordinance.